Sunday, August 19, 2007

First day... my arrival


"Ladies and Gentlemen, please put your seat upright and fasten your seatbelt, we are landing in 5 minutes..."
Finally, i have arrived. Looking outside, man, the weather aint that good. Looking out the tiny airplane window, looks like it's been raining for some time now. Wonder if there is a typhoon this time of the year?
After claiming my luggage and nervously walk through customs (not that i have anything to worry about) waited outside for the appointed driver to greet me. I must confess, i was expecting him to be holding the 'HUAWEI' logo and "Mr. CHEW WENG SOON' printout waiting for me as i come out of the arrivals... but, instead, had to walk to the extended waiting area after receiving an sms from my colleague. ARMAN is the driver's name. Soh is the engineer that smsed me and apparently was in the same flight as i was in. So then, here we go...my journey has began. I have arrived.